Wednesday, February 25, 2009

UNO

Ok, so I know my picture on this page is a bit big but I'll fix that later when I get the time. I might even change the pic entirely. It's one of my fav pics though, so at the moment I'm keeping it! Thank you to anyone who cares to follow me blog! .....on to the blogging now.......

..UNO...the number one. What's in a number? Why do we have them? What is their purpose? Is not all things digital made up of ones and zeros? that's something and nothing isn't it? One is something. Zero is the nothing. right?!? And do numbers lie? Can something plus nothing ever equal anything else? 1+0=?

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. -Jeremiah 33:3

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. -1John 5:7

And immediately I was in the Spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. -Revelation 4:2

Thus ends my ramblings for today. God bless you all.

No comments: