Monday, March 16, 2009

New Post

How's that for a title?! It's late and I'm supposed to be in bed but I wanted to type a quick blog for today.

I got on the christian-chat.com chat site tonight just to see if anything interesting was being chatted about. I hadn't been on that site in quite some time so I thought it'd be fun to see who was on. And for those that don't know, that is the chat site where I first met Krista way back in ..'97 was it?

Anyways, I stumbled upon an interesting fact that I've never noticed before. I knew that God made light on the first day and didn't create the sun, moon, and stars til the fourth day, but It never dawned on me that veggetation was made on day three. So God made living plants before he made the sunshine! How about that?!

The person I chatted with was telling me how plants could live in darkness for well over a day. I haven't tried his experiment of putting live weeds in a basement, but I wouldn't doubt that they could live in darkness for more than a day. Isn't it amazing just how awesome our God is?!? Well, I will leave this blog at that for today and head to bed. Be blessed!!